For more information on any issues regarding the Municipal Court, please call (956) 216-5121
I had an MIP and I was convicted. How do I expunge it from my record?
You would have to fill out an application and submit it to the court in person or by mail. Click on the document and submit it to court. There will be a fee for $30.00 plus postage; this fee will be collected after you submit your application to the court.
Expungement Form
How can I go about requesting deferred disposition (probation) for my ticket?
Please fill out the form provided and submit to court in person or by mail.
Deferred Disposition
Can I request jail time served for cases that I have pending in the court?
Yes. Provide the court with dates and name of the jail where you were incarcerated. Please fill out the form and submit to the court, by mail or in person. You will be contacted by mail after the request is made.
Jail Time Served Form
Can I request by driving record online?
Yes, at texas.gov
How long does a speeding ticket stay on my driving record?
Contact the Texas Department of Public Safety.
Who can be excused from Jury Services?
You are entitled to be excused as a juror if you:
  • Are over 75 years of age
  • Have legal custody of a child under 10 years of age and jury service would leave the child unsupervised
  • Are a student of a public or private secondary school
  • Are a student enrolled and in actual attendance at an institution of higher education
  • Are an officer or an employee of the Senate, the House of Representatives, or any other department, commission, board, office, or other agency in the legislative branch of state government
  • Are the caretaker of a person who is unable to take care of himself/herself (an invalid)
  • Can show a physical or mental impairment or an inability to comprehend or to communicate in English
Will I be paid for being a Juror?
Yes, you will be $6.00 for each day you actually serve on jury duty.
Where Can I Take A Driving Safety Course
  • Search online for TDLR approved driving safety course providers.  Must be a 6-hour course